Knowledgeable Reimbursement Specialists
Connect with an Amgen Reimbursement Counselor by phone or schedule a visit with a Field Reimbursement Specialist to receive Amgen product reimbursement assistance with the following¶:
- Insurance verifications
- Prior authorizations
- Billing and claims support and updates
- Local payer information
CONTACT YOUR AMGEN
- ¶Amgen provides information as a courtesy only. It is not intended to be comprehensive or instructive. Coding and coverage policies can change without warning. The healthcare provider is solely responsible for determining coverage, coding, and reimbursement. Amgen does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement.
BENEFIT VERIFICATION CENTER
Electronically submit, store, and retrieve benefit verifications for all your patients currently on an Amgen product or determine regional coverage specifics with the Local Payer Wizard tool.
We assist your office with:
- Benefit verification support, including sending a summary of:
- Benefit letters
- Prior authorization details
- Follow-up appeals assistance
PATIENT RESOURCE GUIDE
Find co-pay assistance information and other resources* for patients, whether they have commercial insurance, government insurance, or no insurance at all.
- *Resources include referrals to independent nonprofit patient assistance programs. Eligibility for resources provided by independent nonprofit patient assistance programs is based on the nonprofits’ criteria. Amgen has no control over these programs and provides referrals as a courtesy only.
HELP FOR COMMERCIALLY INSURED PATIENTS
The Amgen FIRST STEP™ program for eligible patients with commercial insurance.
HELP FOR PATIENTS WITH GOVERNMENT HEALTH INSURANCE
Referrals to independent nonprofit organizations for patients with government insurance such as Medicare.
HELP FOR THE UNINSURED
Amgen Safety Net Foundation is a nonprofit patient assistance program sponsored by Amgen that helps qualifying patients access Amgen medicines at no cost.